Standard Operating Procedure for Returned Items
- All returns must be in the original packaging and in the same condition as it was received.
- All damages must be reported within 24 hours of your delivery.
- All returns will be QC checked before a credit is issued.
- Courier Company will only collect the approved return and not from your email request.
- Please refer to the ‘Handmade Goods’ policy section under Terms & Conditions
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information.
Defective Goods and Returns
In the unlikely event that the Goods do not conform to these Terms, please let us know immediately after delivery and follow the below Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) –
- Notify us no later than 24 hours from the receipt of your order.
- Attach any relevant pictures and a brief explanation of the issue
- We aim to process the request and revert within 3-5 business days.
Depending on the outcome we would like to inspect or collect the Goods on a date agreed between us and once we have checked that the Goods are faulty, we will:
(a) Issue a credit note; or
(b) Issue a discount (c) Provide you with a full or partial refund; or (d) Replace the Goods; or (e) Repair the Goods.
These Terms will also apply to any repaired or replacement Goods we supply to you. If we are not satisfied with the defect specified by you we will not expect a return.
All refunds are processed within 14 days and for the safety and security of your account; we would only credit back the money from the original bank account against which the purchase order was paid.